Registrations for School Year 2020 – 2021 will open the first week of June 2020.
Registrations for new students open after current students’ registrations are completed. A pre-registration form must be filled and submitted to the school with the required documents. Once the pre-registration form has been processed and accepted, the school will contact the parents to follow the standard procedure to enroll the child into the school.
New Registration fee: $ 100 Non-refundable
- Copy of birth certificate.
- One passport-size photograph.
- School transcripts including records from two previous consecutive years.
- Recommendation letter from Principal/Guidance Counselor.
- Entrance exams (Language Arts and Mathematics).